Filter your results
Synergy CEO Jason Waters has today announced he has accepted the role of CEO at Gold Corporation, which trades as The Perth Mint.
The McGowan Government is introducing a technical solution that will enable the continued uptake of rooftop solar panels on Western Australian homes and avoid blackouts.
Energy Minister Bill Johnston and Community Services Minister Simone McGurk today launched the Household Energy Efficiency Scheme pilot program at Anglicare's Hardship Utility Grant Scheme service centre in Midland.
Media release archive
- 16 December - Midday Saver trial helps customers harness renewable energy
- 7 December - Synergy solar boost for WAs social housing
- 27 November - Synergy plugs Kojonup in as electric vehicle link to Great Southern
- 20 November - Solar donations power WA not-for-profits
- 21 October - Nominate Your Neighbour and brighten Christmas for our community heroes
- 19 October - eV Challenge comes to Perths north
- 12 October - Synergy donates robots to Atwell Primary School
- 8 October - 2020 Annual Report
- 4 March - Collie Small Grants 2020
- 10 February - Australian-first battery storage trial comes to Perth
- 4 February - Bright sparks debut in Synergy's new grad program
- 3 February - Solar boost for WA charities enters third year
- 10 January - Muja volunteers inject new life into Collie
- 17 December - Future of WA energy generation commences with young talent
- 2 December - Synergy announces new board appointment
- 25 November - Synergy celebrates diversity at 2019 Pride Parade
- 7 November - Solar powers a brighter future for WA charities
- 30 October - Electric Vehicle challenge attracts interstate talent
- 14 October - Nominate a Neighbour for a brighter Christmas