Filter your results
Schools Virtual Power Plant project expanded in Kalgoorlie and Geraldton.
Western Australia will soon be home to the longest electric highway in Australia with the McGowan Government today announcing the 45 locations that will make up the electric vehicle fast charging network.
Synergy was recognised for its outstanding contribution to clean energy in Australia when it won in the marketing and communications category at the 2021 Clean Energy Council Awards yesterday.
A new future for the South Fremantle Power Station in North Coogee is a step closer with Synergy today advertising the start of an expressions of interest process to sell the iconic site.
Collie community groups will once again benefit from funding of up to $5,000 as part of Synergy’s 2021 Collie Small Grants Program.
Media release archive
- 16 December - Midday Saver trial helps customers harness renewable energy
- 7 December - Synergy solar boost for WAs social housing
- 27 November - Synergy plugs Kojonup in as electric vehicle link to Great Southern
- 20 November - Solar donations power WA not-for-profits
- 21 October - Nominate Your Neighbour and brighten Christmas for our community heroes
- 19 October - eV Challenge comes to Perths north
- 12 October - Synergy donates robots to Atwell Primary School
- 8 October - 2020 Annual Report
- 4 March - Collie Small Grants 2020
- 10 February - Australian-first battery storage trial comes to Perth
- 4 February - Bright sparks debut in Synergy's new grad program
- 3 February - Solar boost for WA charities enters third year
- 10 January - Muja volunteers inject new life into Collie
- 17 December - Future of WA energy generation commences with young talent
- 2 December - Synergy announces new board appointment
- 25 November - Synergy celebrates diversity at 2019 Pride Parade
- 7 November - Solar powers a brighter future for WA charities
- 30 October - Electric Vehicle challenge attracts interstate talent
- 14 October - Nominate a Neighbour for a brighter Christmas