Synergy Business Time of Use® (R3) tariff
Lower rates for larger businesses during off peak
A government regulated tariff for businesses consuming at least 50,000 units each year - 35% or more during off peak periods
- Ideal for larger businesses that use at least 35% of their electricity after 10pm during the week and all weekend
- Enjoy lower, off peak rates after 10pm during the week and all weekend
- Fixed daily supply charge
- Suitable for low and high voltage
- Compatible meter required
- Access to our dedicated business support team
- Track your usage with My Account, our free energy management tool
You could be eligible for a better dealIf your business uses at least 50,000 units p.a. which is roughly $13,500 p.a. or more on electricity, you may be eligible for a business energy plan with better rates and conditions than a standard Government tariff.
Learn more about Synergy Business Plans
.The Business Time of Use Fifty® (R3) tariff is a government regulated electricity tariff developed to suit larger businesses with day and night operations. It's most suited to businesses that use over 35% of their energy during off peak periods.
- Use at least 50,000 units p.a. which is roughly $14,000 p.a.
- Available for low voltage (240V/415V) and high voltage (e.g. 6.6kV, 11kV, 33kV) connections
- Compatible meter required. Installation fees apply (see below)
|Item||Price inc. GST|
|Supply charge||3.7424 dollars per day|
|Electricity charge - peak (8am- 10pm)||54.5881 cents per unit|
|Electricity charge - off peak (10pm- 8am weekdays and all weekend- excludes public holidays)||16.3983 cents per unit|
|Fees & charges||Price inc. GST|
|Account establishment fee||$ 42.75|
|Cheque dishonour fee||$ 2.55|
|Credit/debit card transaction fee - American Express||0.84 %|
|Credit card transaction fee - MasterCard||0.85 %|
|Debit card transaction fee - MasterCard||0.31 %|
|Credit card transaction fee - Visa||0.85 %|
|Debit card transaction fee - Visa||0.38 %|
|Demolition fee where supply is removed from site||$ 469.15|
|Direct debit dishonour fee||$ 2.55|
|Disconnection of overhead house/premises service fee following illegal re-connection||$ 194.00|
|Meter reprogram fee||$ 95.70|
|Meter reconfiguration fee - remote||$ 34.00|
|Meter testing fee (refunded if meter is faulty)||$ 336.15|
|Meter testing fee - Concession||$ 144.00|
|Over the counter transaction fee||$ 2.10|
|Overdue account notice fee (GST doesn't apply)||$ 6.15|
|Paper based bill fee||$ 1.20|
|Reconnection fee||$ 31.10|
|Rejected payment/dishonour fee (payment made at Australia Post)||$ 29.00|
|Removal of a temporary supply fee||$ 469.15|
|Renewable Energy Buyback Scheme application fee||$ 21.00|
|Special meter reading fee||$ 33.00|
|Special meter reading fee - remote||$ 17.60|
|Subsidiary electricity meter rental fee. (Not available to customers on R1, R3, S1 or T1 tariffs)||$ 0.1597 per day|
|Meter upgrade fee||$ 95.70|
Effective 1 July 2020. Prices are subject to change from time to time and other fees and charges may also apply. Prices listed include GST unless otherwise stated. By law we calculate our prices to four decimal places. Electricity is charged by the 'unit'. A 'unit' is one kilowatt-hour (kWh).
The pricing details shown relate to Synergy customers connected to the South West Interconnected System (SWIS), covering the area from Kalbarri in the North, down to Albany in the South and East to Kalgoorlie. For other areas of Western Australia outside of the SWIS please contact Horizon Power.
Connect today with a Business Time of Use Fifty® (R3) tariff
Switch to this plan
Already a Synergy customer and want to switch to the Business Time of Use R3 tariff?
No problem. Just download and send a completed Business Time of Use R3 tariff application form to our support team.
Open new account
Firstly, welcome! If you’ve never had an account with us before, we just need a few extra details to get your account up and running.
Have your new address details, move in date and contact details handy and call our friendly Customer Service centre on 13 13 54.
- Whether you’re moving in or out, you can create or transfer your electricity connection online in less than 10 minutes
- Just have a copy of your bill, new address and meter number handy to get started
- It takes around 3 business days (excluding weekends) to get you connected and you’ll receive your first bill after that
If you require multiple connections, please call 13 13 54.