Traffic Light (W1) tariffs
Power your traffic lights
We offer a range of W1 tariffs to approved government authorities and agencies that need to power traffic lights
- How much you pay per unit (kWh) for this government regulated tariff is based on the installed wattage of each traffic light installation
- View pricing details below
- Prices quoted include GST
The Traffic Light (W1) tariff is available to approved government authorities and government agencies that need to power traffic light installations. The traffic light tariff is based on the installed wattage of each traffic light installation.
|Item||Price inc. GST|
|Electricity charge||8.1304 dollars per day|
*Prices effective 1 July 2022. By law we calculate our prices to four decimal places.
Take the next step and get your traffic lights connected
How to apply
- Firstly, you will need to apply for new traffic lights using the Unmetered Electricity Supplies application form
- Once your application has been submitted, your traffic lights need to be installed and connected by Western Power. Visit the Western Power website to apply for a new connection
- Once your connection is installed, please call us on 13 13 54 to set up your W1 tariff