Compare your bill
How much was your last bill?
What type of home do you have?
How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you have?
How many people live in your home?
Where do you live?
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does electricity cost?
Based on the standard A1 electricity tariff for residential properties, Synergy charges one flat rate applied to all units (kWH) of electricity used. The supply and usage fees below are set by the Government and are current as of July 2022.
• Supply charge – 107.7685 cents per day
• Supply charge: additional homes – 42.8467 cents per day
• Electricity charge – 30.0605 cents per unit
- What is the average daily electricity usage in Perth?
Average daily electricity consumption can vary greatly from household to household depending on the number of people who live there, typical usage habits and lifestyle, to name a few factors.
- What is the average electricity bill in Perth?
The average electricity bill in Perth will vary depending on the size of your household and different usage needs. For a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom household your bill would be around $332*. If you live in a slightly smaller, 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom household, typically your bill would be around $212*.
See how your bill compares to the average household electricity bill in your area by using our Compare Your Bill tool.