Synergy Business Flexi
A great rate, tailored to your business
Sign up for 2 years and be rewarded with the best rate for your business
- Competitive rates compared to the equivalent government regulated tariff
- Choose from Anytime or On/Off peak rates
- No CPI increases for the term of your plan
- No account establishment fee
- Access to our dedicated business support team
Choose the rate options to best suit your business:
- Anytime rates include a flat daily supply charge and one single rate applied anytime of the day or night.
- On/Off peak rates include a flat daily supply charge and a lower rate for off peak use. This is generally suitable if your business uses at least 35% of its power on weekdays between 10pm and 8am or at any time every weekend.
|On peak||Weekdays: 8am - 10pm (includes public holidays)|
|Off peak|| Weekdays: 10pm - 8am
Synergy Business Saver is customised for your business’s unique needs and have tailored electricity rates. To find out how much you could be saving, contact us on 1800 730 265 or request a call back.
Other things you need to know
- You'll be able to track, monitor and forecast your energy usage for all premises in central spot with My Account
- You'll receive your invoices monthly, with 14 day payment terms
- Regulated tariffs are determined by the WA State Government and changes typically occur on the 1 July each year
- Off peak consumption must be not more than 75% and not less than 25%
- If you want to exit your plan early an early termination fee will apply
- Subject to Synergy approval for new customers
- Interval meter (if required) at no upfront cost for better energy management
|Fees & charges||Price inc. GST|
|Account establishment fee||$ 35.40|
|Cheque dishonour fee||$ 2.55|
|Credit or debit card transaction fee American Express||0.84 %|
|Credit card transaction fee MasterCard||0.77 %|
|Debit card transaction fee MasterCard||0.43 %|
|Credit card transaction fee Visa||0.90 %|
|Debit card transaction fee Visa||0.39 %|
|Direct debit dishonour fee||$ 2.55|
|Disconnection of overhead house premises fee||$ 194.00|
|Meter reprogramming fee||$ 96.50|
|Meter reprogramming fee - remote||$ 35.00|
|Meter testing fee||$ 336.15|
|Over the counter transaction fee||$ 2.10|
|Overdue account notice fee||$ 6.15|
|Paper based bill fee||$ 1.20|
|Reconnection fee||$ 31.10|
|Rejected payment dishonour fee payment made at Australia Post||$ 29.00|
|Supply abolishment fee||$ 518.10|
|Distributed Energy Buyback Scheme administration fee||$ 21.90|
|Special meter reading fee||$ 27.90|
|Special meter reading fee - remote||$ 17.60|
|Subsidiary electricity meter rental fee||$ 0.1597 per day|
|Meter upgrade fee||$ 96.50|
Combine your energy & increase your discount
Add a Synergy Gas Plan to any eligible electricity plan and save up to 30% on your gas supply. Terms and conditions apply.Synergy Gas Plan
Solar for your business
Combine your plan with solar and see if you could save even more. Find out if solar is right for your business.Commercial solar
Effective 1 July 2022. Prices are subject to change from time to time. Prices listed include GST unless otherwise stated. By law we calculate our prices to four decimal places. Electricity is charged by the 'unit'. A 'unit' is one kilowatt-hour (kWh).
Looking to renew or switch to a Synergy Business Flexi?
All fields required unless indicated as optional.
Call 1800 730 265
One of our friendly, team members will be happy to help you:
- Just call 1800 730 265 - Monday to Friday between 8am - 5pm (excluding public holidays)
- We may ask you a couple of questions about your business and energy usage - it helps to have a copy of your bill handy.