- Can I add my concession card on more than one account?
Unfortunately, no. The Office of State Revenue governs concession card guidelines and any eligible rebates or concessions can be applied to one account (your main residence).
- Can I add my partners’ concession card to my account?
Yes, as long as you meet the eligibility requirements you and your partner has been registered as an authorised representative on your account. The easiest way to apply for a concession is via My Account. Just have the concession card details handy.
- Can I get a discount?
If you’ve got a concession card, you could qualify for rebates that could make paying your bills easier.
- How are concessions paid?
Concessions will be applied as a credit to your Synergy bill to reduce the total amount you have to pay. Eligible concessions will be applied from the date the application was received and when Synergy has confirmed and approved your eligibility.
- How do I update my concessions?
The easiest way to add or manage your concessions is via My Account. Just have a copy of your bill and any eligible concession card/s handy.
- Why am I no longer receiving the Cost of Living Allowance (CoLA) payment?
On 14 May 2015, the state government announced increases to energy prices for WA households. As part of these changes - they also reviewed the eligibility criteria for the Cost of Living Assistance payment (CoLA).Read more
Can’t find the answer above? Get in contact, we are happy to help
For residential enquiries call 13 13 53
One of our friendly, team members will be happy to help you:
- 7am - 7pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
- We may need to ask you a couple of questions to confirm it's you - just have a copy of your bill handy.
Chat with us now
We are available to help you online now.Chat now