Synergy is investing in the intelligent energy future of all Western Australians. We offer opportunities to be a part of something very special in your career, now and into the future.
Synergy’s highly successful graduate program is designed to foster new talent and create employment opportunities in the energy sector. Recognised as the 18th top Australian graduate employer in 2023, our graduates are immersed in a dynamic solutions-focused environment, contributing to WA’s energy transformation.
Our two-year graduate program offers opportunities across multiple disciplines, including:
- project management
- data science
- environmental science
- risk and compliance
- cyber security
How does the program work?
As part of Synergy’s graduate program, you’ll rotate through different teams across the business, building your understanding of the energy industry and how we operate.
Along the way, we will support your growth with mentoring, coaching, professional development opportunities, and provide opportunities to connect with other graduates.
When does the program start and complete?
February 2024 to February 2026
Who is eligible for the program?
Graduates must have graduated in the past two years, or currently be in the last 6 months of study ( must be able to work full time)
An eligible graduate must also:
• Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have an appropriate work visa.
• Undertake a National Police Check
Does this sound energising to you?
Applications are now open for the 2024 intake.
If you would like to register your interest to be updated with our workforce of the future recruitment activities, please register with firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergy apprentices are employed in the following areas:
- Mechanical Apprentices (Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Fitting)
- Electrical Apprentices (Certificate III in Electrotechnology – Electrician), which also includes completion of Certificate IV in Engineering – Instrumentation
In the last few years, our Muja apprentices have won prestigious awards including:
- 2018 – Collie Rotary Awards (Best 3rd Year Apprentice)
- 2018 – SW TAFE Apprentice of the Year – Engineering
- 2018 – SW TAFE Award for Excellence in Certificate III in Engineering (Mechanical)
- 2019 – Collie Rotary Awards (Best 1st Year Apprentice)
- 2019 – Collie Rotary Awards (Best 3rd Year Apprentice)
Synergy also engage trainees at our Muja and Cockburn power stations, as well as at our Perth offices.
Synergy offers a 12 week program for university students between November and February each year. The program is a pathway to our graduate program. While our 2022 program is now closed, please visit our website and register to keep up to date with future opportunities.