Synergy is investing in the intelligent energy future of all Western Australians. We offer opportunities to be a part of something very special in your career, now and into the future.
Synergy’s graduate program runs for 2 years and during that time you will be involved in the following:
- Rotations in various teams in the business, so you get a broad understanding of the energy industry and how we operate.
- Experience in your discipline area, so that you can grow professionally.
- Site visits to our operations in Collie and/or Cockburn so you understand energy generation.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Coaching sessions.
- Graduate networking events.
Applications are now closed for the 2022 intake.
If you would like to register your interest to be updated with our workforce of the future recruitment activities, please register with email@example.com.
Synergy apprentices are employed in the following areas:
- Mechanical Apprentices (Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Fitting)
- Electrical Apprentices (Certificate III in Electrotechnology – Electrician), which also includes completion of Certificate IV in Engineering – Instrumentation
In the last few years, our Muja apprentices have won prestigious awards including:
- 2018 – Collie Rotary Awards (Best 3rd Year Apprentice)
- 2018 – SW TAFE Apprentice of the Year – Engineering
- 2018 – SW TAFE Award for Excellence in Certificate III in Engineering (Mechanical)
- 2019 – Collie Rotary Awards (Best 1st Year Apprentice)
- 2019 – Collie Rotary Awards (Best 3rd Year Apprentice)
Synergy also engage trainees at our Muja and Cockburn power stations, as well as at our Perth offices.
Synergy offers a 12 week program for university students between November and February each year. The program is a pathway to our graduate program. While our 2022 program is now closed, please visit our website and register to keep up to date with future opportunities.