Synergy is a highly regulated business and therefore required under its electricity and gas retail licences to publish annual information on its performance in relation to a range of retail indicators including:
Affordability and access, customer complaints, compensation payments, call centre performance customer accounts.
We recognise and appreciate the good working relationship we have with the Western Australian Energy Ombudsman and the Economic Regulation Authority in terms of our performance in delivering mandated customer service standards.
Energy efficiency reports
- Quarter ending 31 December 2015 (PDF 281KB)
- Quarter ending 31 March 2016 (PDF 49KB)
- Quarter ending 30 September 2016 (PDF 145KB)
- Quarter ending 31 December 2016
- Quarter ending 31 March 2017
Year in review reports
Record keeping and reporting
- Record keeping and reporting- Electricity : 2013 (PDF 106KB)
- Record keeping and reporting- Gas : 2013 (PDF 95KB)
- Record keeping and reporting- Gas : 2014 (PDF 208KB)
- Synergy electricity retail licence ERL1 performance report datasheet 2015/2016 (PDF 60KB)
- Synergy gas trading licence GTL8 performance report datasheet 2015/2016 (PDF 26KB)