Synergy Business Flexi Plus
Take advantage of lower energy rates during the middle of the day to save
Sign up for 2 years and be rewarded with the best rate for your business
- Competitive time of use energy consumption rates compared to the standard On/Off peak rates
- No account establishment fee
- Access to our dedicated business support team
Choose the rate options to best suit your business:
This product is generally suitable if your business can shift the majority of your energy consumption on weekdays to between 9am and 3pm and has three applicable energy consumption rates.
The default time periods for each energy consumption rate is set out below:
|On peak||Weekdays: 3pm - 9pm (excludes public holidays)|
Weekdays: 9pm - 9am (excludes public holidays)
|Midday Saver||Weekdays: 9am - 3pm (excludes public holidays)|
A flat rate daily supply charge is also payable on the Synergy Business Flexi Plus.
Synergy Business Flexi Plus is customised for your business’s unique needs and has tailored energy consumption rates and time periods. To find out how much you could save, contact us on 1800 730 265 or request a call back.
Other things you need to know
- You'll be able to track, monitor and forecast your energy usage for all premises in central spot with My Account
- If you want to exit your plan early an early termination fee will apply
- Subject to Synergy approval for new customers
- Interval meter (if required) at no upfront cost for better energy management
- As a tailored product, the applicable time periods for each energy consumption rate vary between customers so please refer to your agreement with Synergy for applicable time periods for each energy consumption rate.
|Fees & charges||Price inc. GST|
|Account establishment fee||$ 35.40|
|Cheque dishonour fee||$ 2.55|
|Credit or debit card transaction fee American Express||0.84 %|
|Credit card transaction fee MasterCard||0.73 %|
|Debit card transaction fee MasterCard||0.31 %|
|Credit card transaction fee Visa||0.89 %|
|Debit card transaction fee Visa||0.38 %|
|Direct debit dishonour fee||$ 2.55|
|Disconnection of overhead house premises fee||$ 194.00|
|Meter reprogramming fee||$ 96.50|
|Meter reprogramming fee - remote||$ 35.00|
|Meter testing fee||$ 336.15|
|Over the counter transaction fee||$ 2.10|
|Overdue account notice fee||$ 6.15|
|Paper based bill fee||$ 1.20|
|Reconnection fee||$ 31.10|
|Rejected payment dishonour fee payment made at Australia Post||$ 29.00|
|Supply abolishment fee||$ 518.10|
|Distributed Energy Buyback Scheme administration fee||$ 21.90|
|Special meter reading fee||$ 27.90|
|Special meter reading fee - remote||$ 17.60|
|Subsidiary electricity meter rental fee||$ 0.1597 per day|
|Meter upgrade fee||$ 96.50|
Combine your energy & increase your discount
Add a Synergy Gas Plan to any eligible electricity plan and save up to 30% on your gas supply. Terms and conditions apply.Synergy Gas Plan
Effective 1 July 2022. Prices are subject to change from time to time. Prices listed include GST unless otherwise stated. By law we calculate our prices to four decimal places. Electricity is charged by the 'unit'. A 'unit' is one kilowatt-hour (kWh).
Looking to renew or switch to a Synergy Business Flexi Plus?
All fields required unless indicated as optional.
Call 1800 730 265
One of our friendly, team members will be happy to help you:
- Just call 1800 730 265 - Monday to Friday between 8am - 5pm (excluding public holidays)
- We may ask you a couple of questions about your business and energy usage - it helps to have a copy of your bill handy.