Or choose a topic...
Here's what other customers are talking about
- What information do I need to get a gas quote?
To request a quote from Synergy you will need the following:
- Your ABN/ACN
- An email address
- A contact telephone number
- An energy bill issued by your current provider
- The NMI or MIRN for your electricity and/or gas meter (these are unique identifying numbers that can be found on your energy bill)
Alternatively, if you don't have these details at hand, please request a call back or feel free to contact us on 13 13 54. We'll help find the right solution for your business.
- How long does it take to connect a meter to our building site?
It depends on how many steps below you need completed to connect your site:
- First, check for underground power installed on your block. Look for a shiny green dome or call Western Power on 13 10 87 to confirm or to install your dome.
- Apply for a new connection with us - we'll process your request within 3-5 days and issue you with a reference number:
- Pass on the reference number/s on to your builder or electrician.
- Your builder/ electrician will liaise with Western Power to get your meter installed and connected to the grid. Allow 5 working days in a metropolitan area, and up to 10 working days in rural areas.
- What is Direct Debit?
It’s the set-and-forget way to pay bills. If you sign up for Direct Debit, we’ll debit the charges on your bill automatically from your nominated bank account or credit/debit card, whenever your bill is due to be paid. Choosing Direct Debit means your energy bill is always paid on time, without you having to remember dates, or even lift a finger.
- Who should be the account holder of a temporary supply?
Whenever a property has a power supply, there must be an account holder who is responsible for paying the account. The account holder is usually the property owner, but if you only need power temporarily, the builder or electrician can be the account holder.This way, the tradesperson will be billed for any power used during construction. If you’re not sure who should be responsible, check your building contract for details.
- How do I connect solar to the grid?
You can connect your solar system in 3 simple steps.Read more