Synergy Home Plan® (A1) tariff
One flat rate all day, everyday
A simple option for busy homes
- Our simplest plan for residential properties - no smart meter required
- One flat rate for all seasons so you don't have to worry about the time and day you're using energy
- Reduced daily supply rate for additional homes on your account ^
- Track your usage with My Account, our free energy management tool
• Available to all customers if electricity is used at the premises solely for residential purposes.
• Easy to understand as there’s only the one daily supply charge and one flat rate applied to all units (kWh) of electricity used.
|Item||Price inc. GST|
|Supply charge||105.1400 cents per day|
|Electricity charge||29.3273 cents per unit|
|Fees & charges||Price inc. GST|
|Account establishment fee||$ 37.20|
|Cheque dishonour fee||$ 2.55|
|Credit/debit card transaction fee - American Express||0.84 %|
|Credit card transaction fee - MasterCard||0.73 %|
|Debit card transaction fee - MasterCard||0.31 %|
|Credit card transaction fee - Visa||0.89 %|
|Debit card transaction fee - Visa||0.38 %|
|Demolition fee where supply is removed from site||$ 484.00|
|Direct debit dishonour fee||$ 2.55|
|Disconnection of overhead house/premises service fee following illegal re-connection||$ 194.00|
|Meter reprogram fee||$ 95.70|
|Meter reconfiguration fee - remote||$ 34.00|
|Meter testing fee (refunded if meter is faulty)||$ 336.15|
|Meter testing fee - Concession||$ 144.00|
|Over the counter transaction fee||$ 2.10|
|Overdue account notice fee (GST doesn't apply)||$ 6.15|
|Paper based bill fee||$ 1.20|
|Reconnection fee||$ 31.10|
|Rejected payment/dishonour fee (payment made at Australia Post)||$ 29.00|
|Supply abolishment fee||$ 484.00|
|Distributed Energy Buyback Scheme administration fee||$ 21.90|
|Distributed Energy System administration fee||$ 21.90|
|Special meter reading fee||$ 27.90|
|Special meter reading fee - remote||$ 17.60|
|Subsidiary electricity meter rental fee. (Not available to customers on R1, R3, S1 or T1 tariffs)||$ 0.1597 per day|
|Meter upgrade fee||$ 95.70|
Effective 1 March 2022. Prices are subject to change from time to time and other fees and charges may also apply. Prices listed include GST unless otherwise stated. By law we calculate our prices to four decimal places. Electricity is charged by the 'unit'. A 'unit' is one kilowatt-hour (kWh).
The pricing details shown relate to Synergy customers connected to the South West Interconnected System (SWIS), covering the area from Kalbarri in the North, down to Albany in the South and East to Kalgoorlie. For other areas of Western Australia outside of the SWIS please contact Horizon Power.
^Applies to multiple flats and home units when a Western Power submeter is supplied through a main meter.
There’s lots of great tips for your home in the Save energy section.
You may also want to consider a Smart Home Plan where you can save by switching your electricity use to off peak times to take advantage of cheaper rates.
There are also concessions and rebates, for eligible customers.
Take the next step and switch to a Synergy Home Plan today
- Whether you’re moving in or out, you can create or transfer your electricity connection online in less than 10 minutes
- Just have a copy of your bill, new address and meter number handy to get started
- It takes around 3 business days (excluding weekends) to get you connected and you’ll receive your first bill after that
You or your builder can set up your temporary or permanent supply online.
- Make sure Landgate has titled your land as you'll need to provide us with the lot number
- Firstly, check your property has underground power (the shiny green dome) or call Western Power on 13 10 87 to confirm
I'm new to Synergy
Firstly, welcome! If you’ve never had an account with us before, we just need a few extra details to get your account up and running.
Have your new address details, move in date and contact details handy. Please allow a minimum of 3 business days to organise your connection.
Switch to this planIf you're already a Synergy customer and not moving home but just want to switch to this plan - then give us a call and we'll help arrange this for you.
Just have a copy of your bill handy.