Skip to main content

Will I be disconnected if I can't afford to pay my bill?

If you’re having trouble paying your bill:

Apply for a payment arrangement that allows you to pay off what's owing over time by regular instalments.

Just have a copy of your bill or My Account log in details handy to get started...

Set up a payment arrangement

If your circumstances change and you're unable to meet your payment plan, please call us on 13 13 53 as soon as possible . Together, we can find an appropriate payment solution to make it easier to manage your bills and avoid getting into debt.

Learn more about Synergy’s Financial Hardship policy

Other services and assistance that can help:

  • Arrange for automatic deductions from your Centrelink payments via Centrepay
  • Seek the assistance of a financial counsellor
  • Claim all relevant concessions you’re eligible for e.g. pensioner rebates Check if you’re eligible to apply for the Government’s Hardship Utility Grant Scheme (HUGS)