If you know you’re going to miss a payment or have fallen behind on a few bills, please let us know as soon as possible that you are struggling.
Our Keeping Connected Program could offer some extra support, depending on your unique needs. We'll help by assessing your situation using information you provide along with data on your account (e.g. how often your account falls into deficit). We'll work together to find the best solution to keep you connected, avoid long-term debt and debt collection processes.
If you have a life-threatening illness or are experiencing long-term unemployment, we can also help by applying for the Western Australian Government’s Hardship Utility Grant Scheme (eligibility criteria applies).
Keeping Connected Program
What we can do:
This program is designed to help our eligible residential customers when things get tough, we'll help by:
- Keeping you connected
- Offer advice on how you can reduce your electricity usage
- Provide incentives to help you maintain agreed payment plans
What you need to do:
We’ll do our best to help, but we can't do it alone - we'll need you to:
- Make your payments on time as promised
- Work with us to use less energy and pay down your debt
- See an independent financial counsellor