Interested in being part of Western Australia’s intelligent energy future? Then Synergy could be the place for you!
As Western Australia’s largest electricity generator and energy retailer, there are amazing experiences waiting for you.
You will work in an organisation that puts its people first and where opportunities to learn will expose you to new challenges and development opportunities.
Hear from our employees about why Synergy is a great place to work.
Solving for the futureWith a commitment to sustainability and meeting our customers’ rapidly evolving energy needs, Synergy provides limitless opportunities to contribute to the development of innovative solutions. In addition to a focus on continuous improvement within our operational areas, we have teams with diverse backgrounds working together to harness opportunities and solve problems for our customers today and for the future.
Every voice matters
Synergy is proud to be recognised as an inclusive employer by Diversity Council Australia. We recognise that we can only deliver the best outcomes to customers and the broader community by reflecting the diversity of our customers in our employee base. We foster inclusion and encourage employees to bring their full selves to work each day.
Keeping people healthy is essential at Synergy.
- Gym membership discounts
- Health assessments – i.e.: skin checks
- Health insurance discount
- Employee assistance program for mental health
- Flu vaccinations
- Access to wellbeing development sessions
Recognition & Reward
We celebrate achievements and growth
- Established recognition program
- Quarterly employee appreciation program
- Annual recognition award ceremony
We support our community;
- Corporate workplace-giving program
- Volunteer leave
- Various community involvement opportunities
We know that work life balance enables our people to be their best:
- Flexible work arrangements
- Hybrid work arrangements
- Annual leave purchase
- Paid parental leave (18 weeks)
- 6 months superannuation contribution on return to work after parental leave
Support for financial health and peace of mind
- Life insurance
- Salary packaging
- Discounts through access to various social clubs
Learning & Growth
We prioritise learning and development
- Linkedin Learning
- Group learning offerings
- Self paced learning opportunities
- Study assistance
- Internal community interest groups