Synergy Business Saver
A great rate that rewards you
Combine your plan with our convenient online services and enjoy discounted rates
- Enjoy a 5% discount off the government regulated L3 or R3 tariff rate if you switch to Paperless, My Account & Direct Debit
- Choose from Anytime or On/Off peak rates
- Get a flat daily supply charge
- No account establishment fee
- Access to our dedicated business support team
Choose the rate options to best suit your business:
- Anytime rates include a flat daily supply charge and one single rate applied anytime of the day or night.
- On/Off peak rates include a flat daily supply charge and a lower rate for off peak use. This is generally suitable if your business uses at least 35% of its power on weekdays between 10pm and 8am or at any time every weekend.
|On peak||Weekdays: 8am - 10pm (includes public holidays)|
|Off peak|| Weekdays: 10pm - 8am
Synergy Business Saver is customised for your business’s unique needs and have tailored electricity rates. To find out how much you could be saving, contact us on 1800 730 265 or request a call back.
Other things you need to know
- You'll be able to track, monitor and forecast your energy usage for all premises in central spot with My Account
- You'll receive your invoices monthly, with 14 day payment terms
- Regulated tariffs are determined by the WA State Government and changes typically occur on the 1 July each year
- Off peak consumption must be not more than 75% and not less than 25%
- If you want to exit your plan early an early termination fee will apply
- Subject to Synergy approval for new customers
- Interval meter (if required) at no upfront cost for better energy management
|Fees & charges||Price inc. GST|
|Account establishment fee||$ 30.95|
|Cheque dishonour fee||$ 2.60|
|Credit or debit card transaction fee American Express||0.84 %|
|Credit card transaction fee MasterCard||0.77 %|
|Debit card transaction fee MasterCard||0.43 %|
|Credit card transaction fee Visa||0.90 %|
|Debit card transaction fee Visa||0.39 %|
|Direct debit dishonour fee||$ 2.60|
|Disconnection of overhead house premises fee||$ 198.25|
|Meter reconfiguration fee||$ 101.30|
|Meter reconfiguration fee - remote||$ 39.90|
|Meter testing fee||$ 340.40|
|Over the counter transaction fee||$ 2.10|
|Overdue account notice fee||$ 6.15|
|Paper based bill fee||$ 1.30|
|Reconnection fee||$ 31.10|
|Rejected payment dishonour fee payment made at Australia Post||$ 29.00|
|Supply abolishment fee||$ 518.10|
|Distributed Energy System administration fee||$ 14.45|
|Special meter reading fee||$ 27.90|
|Special meter reading fee - remote||$ 15.80|
|Subsidiary electricity meter rental fee||$ 0.1597 per day|
|Meter upgrade fee||$ 101.30|
Effective 1 July 2023. Prices are subject to change from time to time. Prices listed include GST unless otherwise stated. By law we calculate our prices to four decimal places. Electricity is charged by the 'unit'. A 'unit' is one kilowatt-hour (kWh).
The pricing details shown relate to Synergy customers connected to the South West Interconnected System (SWIS), covering the area from Kalbarri in the North, down to Albany in the South and East to Kalgoorlie. For other areas of Western Australia outside of the SWIS please contact Horizon Power.
* Gas offer applies to customers using at least 180GJ and spending up to $40,000 per year.
Request a call back
Find the right electricity or gas plan for your business. The right plan will depend on your estimated annual energy costs or volume. Request a call back and one of our friendly, team members will be happy to help you.