- Are there any additional costs for My Account?
No, My Account is a free service for all our customers to make managing your energy use easier. However, your bank may charge standard transaction fees on electronic payments you make.
- Can I cancel My Account?
Yes, just call us 13 13 53 or submit an enquiry with your cancellation request. If you’re moving home and plan to keep using My Account at your new address, you don’t have to cancel your My Account registration.
All you need to do is add your new home to your My Account portal - just have a copy of the account number.
If you want to remove an old account, log in to My Account and select 'Accounts' then ‘Remove Account’ and follow the prompts.
- Can I view the Synergy website in another language?
Our website is written in English. If you require information in another language please call 13 14 50 to utilise our interpreter services.
- How do I register for My Account?
It only takes a few minutes, just grab a copy of your Synergy bill. All you need is your account number and name as printed on your bill and you can start using My Account straight away.
When you register, you’ll be asked to make up your own username, password and a password hint.
- How secure is My Account?
We take great care to handle your personal details using up-to-date security technology. Passwords are encrypted and stored securely.Data is transmitted using secure 256-bit SSL encryption. The security details can be verified by clicking on the padlock icon in the web browser. Payments conform to the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard. When conducting web payments, the credit card details are only transmitted between the browser and the payment merchant (Commonwealth BPoint).Read more
- What browsers are recommended for My Account and the Synergy website?
To ensure the best browsing experience, we recommend you download the latest version of:
- Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer®, Apple Safari or Mozilla Firefox when accessing this website via a desktop or laptop
- Apple IOS, Google Android or Windows Phone when accessing this website via your favourite mobile or tablet device.
- What happens to My Account access if I change my address?
Your My Account username and password will stay the same, but your energy account number may change when you move home or premise.
To manage your energy account for your new home, all you need to do is add this account to your My Account portal. Just have a copy of the account number, log in to My Account select 'Add account'.
- What if I forget my username or password to My Account?
No worries, we can help in less than 5 minutes:
- To reset your username, all you need is the email address you used when you registered for My Account
- To reset your password, all you need is your username or the email address registered for My Account
- What is My Account?
My Account is a secure, energy management tool that gives you more control of your energy from any device, whenever it suits.Read more
- Who can register for My Account
As long as you have your Synergy account number then you can take advantage of My Account - the easiest way to manage your usage.
Can’t find the answer above? Get in contact, we are happy to help
For residential enquiries call 13 13 53
One of our friendly, team members will be happy to help you:
- 7am - 7pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
- We may need to ask you a couple of questions to confirm it's you - just have a copy of your bill handy.
All fields required unless indicated as optional.