Skip to main content

Helping you in your business

If you’re running a small business in WA, we’re working with the WA Government to find ways to help. We’ve reduced electricity bills for around 95,000 eligible customers including local cafés, delis, restaurants, beauticians and retailers.

A $2,500 account offset was applied to eligible businesses who are supplied by Synergy under the L1, R1, C1, D1 or K1 tariff and consume less than 50MWh per annum. The amount was added to eligible Synergy accounts from 1 May 2020. At the same time, we extended the same $2,500 account offset to around 2,800 charities in WA who are on community service and charitable accommodation electricity plans.

To understand eligibility criteria for each support measure, please head to our FAQs.
Take control of your household energy bill

If your situation has changed due to loss of income, changes to your business or sudden illness, we can help you find the best way to manage your energy account.

Extensions and payment plans

 We can help you plan your energy budget by applying for a payment extension or a payment arrangement so you can focus on making small, regular payments. 

Learn more

Rebates and concessions

If you have an eligible concession card, you may be eligible for the Western Australian Government’s Hardship Utility Grant Scheme, WA Government Energy Assistance Payment or Dependent Child Rebate.

Learn more

Reduce your energy consumption

With many people suddenly working from home, your energy use could change in unexpected ways. We can offer you advice, tools and tips to reduce your energy consumption during the day with the Synergy Energy Tool. 

Learn more

Financial help and advice

If you’ve had a more serious or long-term loss of income, we can put you in touch with one-on-one financial counsellors and support workers to help talk you through the steps needed to keep on top of your bill.

Learn more