Skip to main content

Why do I need to notify you when I upgrade my system?

If you want to upgrade the size of your existing system you’ll need to complete the  Distributed Energy Systems application form. If you want to change the capacity of your inverter, you’ll also need approval from Western Power before making any changes.

For REBS customers, if you upgrade your system you may no longer be eligible for REBS and will need to apply for DEBS.