Skip to main content

How do I organise a meter for my building site?

Building a home is a fun yet exhaustive process. Whether you need to get a temporary or permanent supply to your site, this is a good place to start.

  • Make sure Landgate has titled your land as you'll need to provide us with the lot number
  • Know your exact street address and both street names if you're on a corner block
  • Check your property has underground power (the shiny green dome) or call Western Power on 13 10 87 to confirm
  • If you require a temporary connection, there may be a fee of $518.10 if you contact Synergy to request this removal

Have the following details handy

Email address, phone number, new address, main builder’s contact details and lot number or the parent lot number if the property is strata titled.

New electricity application for a single connection

New electricity application for multiple connection (PDF 480KB)