Skip to main content

Am I eligible for concessions?

Good news. If you have one of the following concession cards, then you may be eligible for a number of rebates that could assist you with paying your energy bills:

  • Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
  • Pensioner Concession Card
  • Centrelink Health Care Card
  • Department of Veteran’s Affairs Gold Card

Learn more about the different rebates and concessions you may be eligible for