Commercial Solar Perth & WA - SolarReturn Business
With Perth receiving around 300 days of sunshine every year, investing in a renewable energy source such as solar could help to significantly reduce your business' electricity costs. Plus, you'll also be doing your bit, for a sustainable future.
We know energy better than anyone
Powering over 1 million residential, business and industry customers, we have a deep understanding of our customers' energy needs.
With a Synergy SolarReturn system, you're not just getting a high quality, low maintenance commercial solar system that is specifically designed for your business - you're also getting the peace of mind that comes with our many years of experience in Western Australian energy.
The complete solar energy solution for your business
Experience in WA energy
We give you a highly informed view of how solar will impact your bottom line.
We only use industry leading panels and inverters, built to last in Australian conditions.
Tailored to your business' electricity use, delivering you a faster payback period.
Synergy backed service
We're in it for the long-run, so your solar investment is backed well into the future.
Quality solar panels, built to perform (for a very, very long time)Quality is key when choosing your panels to help maximise the efficiency and longevity of your solar investment. That's why we only use a range of premium, Tier 1 solar panels from LG and Q Cells - the world's largest solar cell manufacturer and a Fortune 500 company:
- Designed and tested to meet the highest quality standards and withstand the harsh Western Australian climate.
- Optimised to maximise energy output in both low light, cloudy and bright conditions.
- Backed up by an impressive 12 year manufacturer warranty and 25 year linear performance warranty.
Inverters, optimised for savings - day or nightA solar system is only as good as its inverter. The inverter does all the hard work, converting solar energy from the panels into usable energy for your business. We use a range of premium inverters from Fronius, SolarEdge and Enphase so we can design a system optimised to maximise your return.
- Leading efficiency rating of between 96% - 98%. This means they maximise your SolarReturn by converting almost all of the energy generated by the sun (DC or direct current) into usable, efficient AC (alternating current) energy.
- Certified AS4777 accreditation and Clean Energy Council approved (of course). This means that they've met the Australian and Western Power standards to connect to the grid.
- Built to last and backed by an impressive warranty of up to 12 years - to give you that extra peace of mind.
Can my business claim a discount or rebate if I invest in a commercial solar system?
For systems smaller than 100kW, you may be eligible to receive a discount if you want to trade your small-scale Technology Certificates.
Find out if SolarReturn will be right for your business...
We'll take into account your consumption history, location, usage patterns and how much you currently pay for electricity. A quick chat to better understand your business needs - will help us figure out if you will or won't better off with solar power.
We'll call you back in 1 business day and crunch the numbers. We'll then send you a no commitments quote for you to consider.
All fields required unless indicated as optional.
If you'd prefer to talk to someone straight away, one of our SolarReturn experts are here to help you:
- Just call 1800 730 265 - Monday to Friday between 8am - 5pm (excluding public holidays)
- We may ask you a couple of questions about your business and energy usage - it helps to have a copy of your bill close by.