Skip to main content

Why do I need to notify you when I upgrade my system?

To upgrade the size of your existing solar panels you’ll need to complete the Renewable Energy Systems application form. If you want to change the capacity of your inverter, you’ll also need approval from Western Power before making any changes.

If you decide to upgrade your solar power system and/or the size of your inverter capacity, it may affect your Renewable Energy Buyback Scheme eligibility. Any changes you make are subject to approval by both Synergy and Western Power.

Please be aware that if you are currently receiving the Residential Net Feed-in Tariff and you decide to upgrade your system and/or inverter capacity, this may affect your eligibility to receive your Net Feed-in Tariff credits. Please refer to our Renewable Energy Buyback Scheme Terms and Conditions (PDF 188KB).