How do I organise a meter for my building site?
Building is a fun yet exhaustive process. Whether you need to get a temporary or permanent supply to your site, this is a good place to start.
- Make sure Landgate has titled your land as you'll need to provide us with the lot number
- Know your exact street address and both street names if you're on a corner block
- Check your property has underground power (the shiny green dome) or call Western Power on 13 10 87 to confirm
- If you require a temporary connection, there may be a fee of $469.15 if you contact Synergy to request this removal
Have the following details handy
- Underground power (shiny green dome)
- Lot number or the parent lot number if the property is strata titled
- Email address
- Phone number
- Property address
- Your builder or electrician's contact details