Synergy Business Plan Fifty® (L3) tariff
A simple option for businesses with moderate to high usage
A government regulated tariff for businesses using 50,000 units or more each year, mainly during the day
- Anytime usage rates charged in 2 blocks. Energy rates decrease as daily usage rises
- Fixed daily supply charge
- No special meter requirements
- No fixed term
- Access to our dedicated business support team
- Track your usage with My Account, our free energy management tool
The Business Plan Fifty® (L3) tariff is a Government regulated electricity tariff with no fixed term. It's suitable for larger businesses who use energy all day, every day.
- To be eligible for this tariff your business needs to use at least 50,000 units p.a. or spend more than $14,000 p.a. on electricity
- Your site will need to be connected at low/medium voltage (240/415 volts)
- Government regulated tariff pricing is subject to State Government review and adjustment on a regular basis
Anytime stepped rates apply. This provides one simple daily supply charge, a rate for the first 1,650 units used each day and a lower rate for any units used above that.
|Item||Price inc. GST|
|Supply charge||55.7410 cents per day|
|Electricity charge||36.6265 cents per unit|
|Electricity charge - more than 1,650 units per day||33.0594 cents per unit|
|Fees & charges||Price inc. GST|
|Account establishment fee||$ 33.80|
|Cheque dishonour fee||$ 2.75|
|Credit/debit card transaction fee - American Express||0.69 %|
|Credit/debit card transaction fee - Visa/Mastercard||0.69 %|
|Direct debit dishonour fee||$ 2.75|
|Disconnection of overhead house/premises service fee following illegal re-connection||$ 194.00|
|Meter testing fee (refunded if meter is faulty)||$ 336.15|
|Over the counter transaction fee||$ 2.10|
|Overdue account notice fee (GST doesn't apply)||$ 5.25|
|Paper based bill fee||$ 1.27|
|Reconnection fee||$ 31.10|
|Rejected payment/dishonour fee (payment made at Australia Post)||$ 29.00|
|Removal of a temporary supply fee||$ 323.92|
|Renewable Energy Buyback Scheme application fee (educational and non profit organisations only)||$ 26.10|
|Special meter reading fee||$ 17.30|
|Subsidiary electricity meter rental fee. (Not available to customers on R1, R3, S1 or T1 tariffs)||$ 0.1597 per day|
Effective 1 July 2018. Prices are subject to change from time to time and other fees and charges may also apply. Prices listed include GST unless otherwise stated. By law we calculate our prices to four decimal places. Electricity is charged by the 'unit'. A 'unit' is one kilowatt-hour (kWh).
The pricing details shown relate to Synergy customers connected to the South West Interconnected System (SWIS), covering the area from Kalbarri in the North, down to Albany in the South and East to Kalgoorlie. For other areas of Western Australia outside of the SWIS please contact Horizon Power.
You could be eligible for a better dealIf your business uses at least 50,000 units p.a. which is roughly $13,500 p.a. or more on electricity, you may be eligible for a business energy plan with better rates and conditions than a standard Government tariff.
Learn more about Synergy Business Plans
Connect today with a Business Plan Fifty (L3) tariff
Switch to this plan
Already a Synergy customer and want to switch back to the Business Plan Fifty L3 Tariff?
No problem. Just call our friendly Customer Service centre on 13 13 54.
Open new account
Firstly, welcome! If you’ve never had an account with us before, we just need a few extra details to get your account up and running.
Have your new address details, move in date and contact details handy. Please allow a minimum of 3 business days to organise your connection.
- Whether you’re moving in or out, you can create or transfer your electricity connection online in less than 10 minutes
- Just have a copy of your bill, new address and meter number handy to get started
- It takes around 3 business days (excluding weekends) to get you connected and you’ll receive your first bill after that
If you require multiple connections, please call 13 13 54.