Synergy is partnering with Mirvac and Keystart to address the challenge of building a home that is not only affordable to buy, but affordable to live in.
A family will be chosen to live in a Mirvac built home, using it’s rent-to-buy* initiative, for 12 months while their energy, water and lifestyle is monitored. Throughout the project, experts in energy efficiency and financial management will work with the family to help them manage expenses and save money.
Applications now open
We are searching for a family to participate in the Mirvac Affordability Experiment.
Families who qualify for a Keystart home loan can now apply to the Mirvac Affordability Experiment. The successful family will move into the home in April 2020, when the 12-month study will commence.
Could you be the family we’re looking for?
- A family looking to purchase your first home?
- Eligible for the First Home Owner Grant and a Keystart loan?
- Keen to save money on household bills and interested in sustainable living?
- Big on personality! We will need you to keep a video diary and participate in media opportunities.
- Ready to change your way of life?
Is that you?