What solar system will work best for me?
There are many different variables to consider when choosing the best solar power system for your home including:
- How much power you use around the home
- What times of the day you use the most energy
- The generation size of your solar power system
- The location of your solar power system
- The estimated payback period of your solar power system - try our solar and battery calculator to get an estimate
- Knowing who the approved suppliers are in your area
Whether you need approval from your local council, or if you are renting, you may need to obtain necessary permissions from your landlord. Your solar power system or supplier should be able to provide you with this information.
There's no one-size-fits-all when it comes to solar systems. Find out some of the key things to consider first, to help you make the right decision.