Synergy Business Gas Flexi
A flexible customised offer tailored to your business needs
Take control of your gas costs with the best rate for your business
- Save up to 25% on standard regulated tariff rates
- Choice of usage options to suit your needs
- Access to our dedicated business service support team
Choose the rate options to best suit your business:
- An Anytime flat rate offers a single price no matter how much gas your business uses, or
- An Anytime stepped rate that offers a rate for the first 100 units used each day and a lower rate for any units used thereafter.
A Synergy Gas Plan is tailored to your needs and includes gas rates to suit your business. To find out how much you could be saving, contact us on 1800 622 004 or request a call back.
Other things you need to know
- Your business must be connected to the reticulated gas network
- You'll receive your invoices monthly, with 14 day payment terms
- Automatic plan rollover is included for peace of mind that your business will continue receiving competitive rates
- If you want to exit your plan early an early termination fee will apply
|Fees & charges||Price inc. GST|
|Cheque dishonour fee||$ 2.55|
|Credit/debit card transaction fee - American Express||0.84 %|
|Credit card transaction fee - Mastercard||0.87 %|
|Debit card transaction fee - Mastercard||0.4 %|
|Credit card transaction fee - Visa||0.88 %|
|Debit card transaction fee - Visa||0.4 %|
|Direct debit dishonour fee||$ 2.55|
|Meter testing fee. This fee is refunded if the meter is found to be faulty||$ 215.7|
|Over the counter transaction fee||$ 2.10|
|Overdue account notice fee||$ 5.25|
|Paper based bill fee||$ 1.20|
|Rejected payment/dishonour fee (payment made at Australia Post)||$ 29.00|
|Reconnection fee||$ 21.51|
|Special meter reading fee||$ 17.3|
Looking to renew or add a Synergy gas plan?
All fields required unless indicated as optional.
Call 1800 622 004One of our friendly, team members will be happy to help you:
- 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
- We may ask you a couple of questions about your business and energy usage - it helps to have a copy of your bill handy.