Synergy Business Saver
A great rate that rewards you
Combine your plan with our convenient online services and enjoy discounted rates
- Enjoy a 5% discount off the government regulated L3 or R3 tariff rate if you switch to Paperless, My Account & Direct Debit
- Choose from Anytime or On/Off peak rates
- Get a flat daily supply charge
- No account establishment fee
- Interval meter included (at no extra cost) for better energy management - saving you $809.60
- Access to our dedicated business support team
Choose the rate options to best suit your business:
- Anytime rates include a flat daily supply charge and one single rate applied anytime of the day or night.
- On/Off peak rates include a flat daily supply charge and a lower rate for off peak use. This is generally suitable if your business uses at least 35% of its power on weekdays between 10pm and 8am or at any time every weekend.
|On peak||Weekdays: 8am - 10pm (includes public holidays)|
|Off peak|| Weekdays: 10pm - 8am
Synergy Business Saver is customised for your business’s unique needs and have tailored electricity rates. To find out how much you could be saving, contact us on 1800 730 265 or request a call back.
Other things you need to know
- You'll be able to track, monitor and forecast your energy usage for all premises in central spot with My Account
- You'll receive your invoices monthly, with 14 day payment terms
- Regulated tariffs are determined by the WA State Government and changes typically occur on the 1 July each year
- Off peak consumption must be not more than 75% and not less than 25%
- If you want to exit your plan early an early termination fee will apply
- Subject to Synergy approval for new customers
|Item||Price inc. GST|
|L3 Daily supply charge||191.8147 cents per day|
|L3 Electricity charge||38.9608 cents per unit|
|R3 Daily supply charge||3.6155 dollars per day|
|R3 Electricity charge - peak (8am- 10pm)||52.737 cents per unit|
|R3 Electricity charge - off peak (10pm- 8am weekdays and all weekend- excludes public holidays)||15.8422 cents per unit|
Combine your energy & increase your discount
Add a Synergy Gas Plan to any eligible electricity plan and save up to 30% on your gas supply. Terms and conditions apply.Synergy Gas Plan
|Fees & charges||Price inc. GST|
|Account establishment fee||$ 33.80|
|Cheque dishonour fee||$ 2.55|
|Credit/debit card transaction fee - American Express||0.84 %|
|Credit card transaction fee - MasterCard||0.87 %|
|Debit card transaction fee - MasterCard||0.40 %|
|Credit card transaction fee - Visa||0.88 %|
|Debit card transaction fee - Visa||0.40 %|
|Direct debit dishonour fee||$ 2.55|
|Disconnection of overhead house/premises service fee following illegal re-connection||$ 194.00|
|Meter testing fee (refunded if meter is faulty)||$ 336.15|
|Over the counter transaction fee||$ 2.10|
|Overdue account notice fee (GST doesn't apply)||$ 5.30|
|Paper based bill fee||$ 1.20|
|Reconnection fee||$ 31.10|
|Rejected payment/dishonour fee (payment made at Australia Post)||$ 29.00|
|Removal of a temporary supply fee||$ 323.92|
|Renewable Energy Buyback Scheme application fee (educational and non profit organisations only)||$ 21.50|
|Special meter reading fee||$ 19.65|
|Subsidiary electricity meter rental fee. (Not available to customers on R1, R3, S1 or T1 tariffs)||$ 0.1597 per day|
Effective 1 July 2019. Prices are subject to change from time to time. Prices listed include GST unless otherwise stated. By law we calculate our prices to four decimal places. Electricity is charged by the 'unit'. A 'unit' is one kilowatt-hour (kWh).
The pricing details shown relate to Synergy customers connected to the South West Interconnected System (SWIS), covering the area from Kalbarri in the North, down to Albany in the South and East to Kalgoorlie. For other areas of Western Australia outside of the SWIS please contact Horizon Power.
* Gas offer applies to customers using at least 180GJ and spending up to $40,000 per year.
Looking to renew or switch to a Synergy Business Saver?
All fields required unless indicated as optional.
Call 1800 730 265
One of our friendly, team members will be happy to help you:
- Just call 1800 730 265 - Monday to Friday between 8am - 5pm (excluding public holidays)
- We may ask you a couple of questions about your business and energy usage - it helps to have a copy of your bill handy.