Synergy Business Fixed
Take control of your energy costs & lock in a fixed rate
Fix your business's rates for easy budgeting and no surprises
- No energy rate or supply charge increases for 2 years
- Avoid any increases to network access charges
- No CPI increases for the term of your plan
- Choose from Anytime or On/Off peak rates
- Interval meter (at no extra cost) for better energy management - saving you $809.60
- Access to our dedicated business service support team
Choose the rate options to best suit your business:
- Anytime rates include a flat daily supply charge and one single rate applied anytime of the day or night
- On/Off peak rates include a flat daily supply charge and lower rate for off peak use - generally suitable if your business uses at least 35% of its power on weekdays between 10pm and 8pm or at any time every weekend.
|On peak||Weekdays: 8am - 10pm (includes public holidays)|
|Off peak||Weekdays: 10pm - 8am
Synergy Business Fixed is customised for your business’s unique needs and has tailored electricity rates. To find out how much you could be saving, contact us on 1800 730 265 or request a call back.
Other things you need to know
- You'll be able to track, monitor and forecast your energy usage for all premises in central spot with My Account
- You'll receive your invoices monthly, with 12 day payment terms
- There is no annual CPI or minimum or maximum usage requirements
- If you want to exit your plan early an early termination fee will apply
|Fees & charges||Price inc. GST|
|Account establishment fee||$ 33.80|
|Cheque dishonour fee||$ 2.75|
|Credit/debit card transaction fee - American Express||0.69 %|
|Credit/debit card transaction fee - Visa/Mastercard||0.69 %|
|Direct debit dishonour fee||$ 2.75|
|Disconnection of overhead house/premises service fee following illegal re-connection||$ 194.00|
|Meter testing fee (refunded if meter is faulty)||$ 336.15|
|Over the counter transaction fee||$ 2.10|
|Overdue account notice fee (GST doesn't apply)||$ 5.25|
|Paper based bill fee||$ 1.27|
|Reconnection fee||$ 31.10|
|Rejected payment/dishonour fee (payment made at Australia Post)||$ 29.00|
|Removal of a temporary supply fee||$ 323.92|
|Renewable Energy Buyback Scheme application fee (educational and non profit organisations only)||$ 26.10|
|Special meter reading fee||$ 17.30|
|Subsidiary electricity meter rental fee. (Not available to customers on R1, R3, S1 or T1 tariffs)||$ 0.1597 per day|
Effective 1 July 2018. Prices are subject to change from time to time. Prices listed include GST unless otherwise stated. By law we calculate our prices to four decimal places. Electricity is charged by the 'unit'. A 'unit' is one kilowatt-hour (kWh).
Looking to renew or switch to a Synergy Fixed Business plan?
All fields required unless indicated as optional.
Call us on 1800 730 265One of our friendly, team members will be happy to help you:
- 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays)
- We may ask you a couple of questions about your business and energy usage - it helps to have a copy of your bill handy.