Commercial Solar Perth & WA - Commercial SolarReturn
Perth receives around 300 days of sunshine every year, making it one of the world’s sunniest locations to do business. Investing in a renewable energy source such as solar power to put all that WA sunshine to work could help to reduce electricity costs for your business. Plus, you'll also be reducing your business’ environmental impact to work towards a sustainable future.
We know business solar energy
When it comes to getting your business’s solar right, there is a lot to consider. Firstly, is solar even the right answer for the times of day and amount of energy your business uses? Then there is the build quality and brands of the panels, inverters and possibly batteries. How does it tie in with you current energy usage? We know the bigger answers to these questions, because we power more than 1 million residential, business and industry customers in WA – and we’ve developed a deep understanding of the different needs of our wide range of customers.
When you choose a Synergy SolarReturn system, you get the peace of mind that comes with our many years of experience in energy across Western Australia, plus you’ll get a high quality, low-maintenance commercial solar system that is designed for your business.
You could reduce your power bill with commercial solar
If you’re looking for ways to save on your business electricity bills, commercial solar could be the solution. Commercial solar systems are becoming a more affordable option for many Perth business owners and decision makers who are looking for ways to reduce overheads, find greener ways to do business and maximise their investment in renewable energy.
Synergy is a trusted name in commercial solar in Perth & WA
When you’re exploring your commercial solar options, your Synergy solar consultant will work with you to examine your energy consumption using our in-depth data analysis and help you to determine the correct system size for your business to provide a better return on your solar investment.
Why choose Synergy for commercial solar in Perth & WA?
Experience in WA energy
We give you a highly informed view of how solar will impact your bottom line.
We only use industry leading solar panels and inverters, built to last in Australian conditions.
Tailored to your business' electricity use, delivering you a faster payback period.
Synergy backed service
We're in it for the long-run, so your commercial solar investment is backed well into the future.
Commercial solar panels, built to perform (for a very long time)
We’ve learnt a few things about building the right energy package for your business. Quality is key when choosing your panels to help maximise the efficiency and longevity of your solar investment. That's why we only use a range of premium, Tier 1 solar panels from the likes of LG and Q Cells which are:
- Designed and tested to meet the highest quality standards.
- Optimised to maximise energy output in both low light, cloudy and bright conditions.
- Backed by impressive manufacturer warranties.*
*Refer to the manufacturer's website or product specification for information on product warranties offered by the manufacturer. Manufacturer warranties apply in addition to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (if applicable).
Inverters, optimised for savings - day or night
A solar system is only as good as its inverter. The inverter does all the hard work, converting solar energy from the panels into usable energy for your business. We use a range of premium inverters from Fronius, SolarEdge and Enphase so we can design a system optimised to maximise your return.
All of the inverters used by Synergy are:
- Rated between 96% and 98% for efficiency. This means they maximise your SolarReturn by converting almost all of the energy generated by the sun (DC or direct current) into usable, efficient AC (alternating current) energy.
- Certified with AS4777 accreditation and Clean Energy Council approved. This means that they meet Australian Standard and Western Power requirements to connect to the grid.
- Backed by impressive manufacturer warranties to give you that extra peace of mind.*
* Refer to the manufacturer's website or product specification for information on product warranties offered by the manufacturer. Manufacturer warranties apply in addition to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (if applicable).
Can my business claim a discount or rebate if I invest in a commercial solar system?
For systems smaller than 100kW, you may be eligible to receive a discount if you want to trade your small-scale Technology Certificates.
Find out if SolarReturn will be right for your business...
We'll take in to account your consumption history, location, usage patterns and how much you currently pay for electricity. A quick chat to better understand your business needs - will help us figure out if you will or won't better off with solar power.
We are experiencing high call volumes and may take longer to get back to you during this time.
All fields required unless indicated as optional.
If you'd prefer to talk to someone straight away, one of our SolarReturn experts are here to help you:
- Just call 1800 453 021 - Monday to Friday between 8am - 5pm (excluding public holidays)
- We may ask you a couple of questions about your business and energy usage - it helps to have a copy of your bill close by.