Wooroloo Bushfire Customer Support
The Western Australian community has faced some difficult times over the past twelve months, responding to COVID-19, and more recently the Wooroloo Bushfires.
We want you to know, we’re here to help.
If you are a Synergy customer and your household or business has been impacted by the recent bushfires, Synergy will reach out to you over the coming weeks to provide you with a range of support options in regard to your account.
Support for customers who have lost their homes
Customers who have lost their homes by the Wooroloo Bushfires, will receive the following assistance:
- An immediate suspension has been placed on your account
- All existing charges will be waived
- Damaged meters on your property will be replaced at no cost
- Any connection fees for temporary/new accommodation will be waived
- Our dedicated support team will contact you directly
We’re working with Western Power to restore services as soon as possible. To understand more about this process, please visit the Western Power website here.
Support for customers with property fire damage
Synergy has worked with the network operator Western Power to identify those customers who have experienced property damage as a result of the Wooroloo Bushfires. These customers will receive the following assistance:
- Damaged meters on your property will be replaced at no cost Our dedicated support team will contact you directly to discuss assistance Synergy may be able to provide including flexible payment options as required
Supporting customers experiencing payment difficulties
Synergy understands that these are challenging times for many Western Australian customers, should you be experiencing difficulty with your bill as a result of the Wooroloo bushfires or for any reason, please reach out to understand our range of flexible payment options here, or contact us on 13 13 53.