Claims, complaints & compliments
At Synergy we strive to provide you with the highest level of service at all times. If this has not been the case, or if we have not handled something to your satisfaction, please contact us about it and we will do all we can to help. And, if we've done something really good - we'd also love to know.
Our contact details are as follows:
- Mail: GPO Box M979, Perth WA 6843
- Phone: 131353 (Residential)
1800 208 987 (Complaints and Compliments)
- Facsimile: (08) 6212 1848
- Email: Use our online enquiry form.
- You may also print out a Customer Complaint Form, detail your concerns and post it to us at GPO Box M979, Perth WA 6843.
Energy and Water Ombudsman
If you feel we have been unable to resolve your complaint satisfactorily, you may wish to contact the Energy and Water Ombudsman in one of the following ways:
- In Person: Level 2, Albert Facey House, 469 Wellington Street, Perth WA 6000
- Mail: P.O Box Z5386 St. Georges Terrace, Perth WA 6831
- Phone: (08) 9220 7588
- Freecall: 1800 754 004 (for callers outside of the metropolitan area)
- Facsimile: (08) 9220 7599
- Email: email@example.com
- Learn about resolution handling from: www.ombudsman.wa.gov.au/energyandwater
Freedom of Information
Synergy is subject to the Freedom of Information Act (1992). To find out more visit Synergy’s Freedom of information page.
Customer Damage Report Form - Network Related Issues
Western Power are responsible for faults and network related issues, including:
- Unplanned power outages
- Power surge
- Power lines causing power outage
- Weather and other events causing power outages including storms, flood, fires, etc
For any claims related to the above, you may report the full details of the incident to Western Power by using the Western Power Customer Damage Claim Form. Please retain all damaged items (except food) and receipts, until the matter is resolved.
Customer Damage Report Form - Retailer Related Issues
Synergy assesses customers' claims for loss of power due to retailer/human errors, such as disconnections due to non-applications.
Please download the Synergy Customer Damage Claim Form to apply for re-imbursement for such claims.
Faults and Network related issues are the responsibility of the Network Operator, Western Power, and the form on their website should be completed for these claims.